Streamline your research using structural analogs to search the chemical hazard and toxicology literature.
ToxPlanet automates the process of searching for and identifying chemical analogs with our Similar Compounds solution.
ToxPlanet’s proprietary Similar Compounds functionality quickly identifies structurally-similar compounds and instantly provides access to the literature from the largest and most comprehensive information resource of its kind. What would typically involve multiple searches, while “bouncing” between websites, can now be accomplished with just a few clicks.
What do Similar Compounds records include?
Records of analogous compounds retrieved from searches using Similar Compounds contain key identifying information, including:
- Chemical Name
- Chemical Image
- Similarity (using Tanimoto Coefficient)
- Registry Number
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- SMILES Notation
- InChI Key
In addition to this data, users can instantly access documents available in our vast library of chemical hazard and toxicology literature for those compounds.
Who uses Similar Compounds?
Similar Compounds is used by chemical safety professionals involved with:
- Read Across
- Exposure Banding
- Product Substitution
- Alternative Assessments
and other activities requiring vital information on analogous chemical compounds.
What do you get along with your access to Similar Compounds?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special - The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Click here to view our brochure.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!