REACH Registrations submitted by manufacturers contain valuable information, some of which is made public for the first time.
Access ECHA chemical substance registration data quickly with our REACH Registrations solution.
ToxPlanet's REACH Registrations provides integrated access to the official ECHA REACH Registrations Database, also known as the "Dossiers". Published data is compiled from either joint or individual submissions for a substance and reflects the information contained in ECHA's database as of the last updated date. The amount of information provided can vary by substance since required information varies on production volume of the substance. ECHA does not verify the information before dissemination.
What do REACH Registrations records include?
REACH Registrations Dossiers offer information covering several areas, including:
- Identification Data (e.g., name of substance, type of substance, publication date)
- Compositions Data (information on various compositions of the substance)
- Registration Data (e.g., registrant/supplier name, address, and date received for dossiers)
- Administrative Data (e.g., active, inactive, and retired registration numbers)
Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses REACH Registrations?
REACH Registrations are used by product stewards, product safety specialists, toxicologists, and other professionals engaged in any of the following activities:
- Evaluating product safety
- Investigating product substitution
- Conducting alternative assessments
- Filling data gaps
What do you get along with your access to REACH Registrations?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special - The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Click here to view our brochure.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!