Continually-updated data on thousands of hazardous chemicals
This remarkable resource of over 175+ collections of comprehensive chemical hazard and toxicology data delivers continually-updated data on thousands of potentially hazardous substances. International in scope, ChemEXPERT™ offers an intuitive user experience that makes it easy to search, save and share information crucial to your work, all from the ToxPlanet interface.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- National Toxicology Program
- National Library of Medicine
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- European Chemicals Agency
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- European Union
- U.S. Department of Defense
- World Health Organization
ChemEXPERT is Indispensable to Those Who:
- Work directly with chemicals in the workplace or the environment
- Create educational or training materials to establish, maintain and manage a safe, healthy and compliant workplace
- Implement chemical approval processes
- Evaluate product safety
- Author and verify chemical MSDS and product labels
- Create regulatory submission documents
What do you get along with your access to ChemEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of ToxPlanet’s other key information resources:
- ListEXPERT™ – Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – TSCATS Complete is a powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) – An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.