Make the best possible informed decisions with the best available information.
With ChemEXPERT, we deliver a powerful, comprehensive, and highly authoritative information solution that puts the toxicology and chemical literature at your fingertips.
ChemEXPERT provides integrated access to content from more than 250 of the world’s leading chemical hazard and toxicology information sources. It enables instant search and retrieval of millions of documents, allowing you easy access to the mission-critical content you need.
With its comprehensive coverage, its depth of content, and its breadth of focus, ChemEXPERT is THE go-to source for chemical hazard and toxicology information. ChemEXPERT’s data sources are a Who's Who of authoritative content providers including, but not limited to:
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Australian Government
- Berufsgenossenschaft Rohstoffe und Chemische Industrie (BG RCI)
- California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA)
- U.K. Environment Agency
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- European Centre for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology of Chemicals (ECETOC)
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- European Commission (EC)
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM)
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES)
- Government of Canada
- Human and Environmental Risk Assessment (HERA)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
- L’Institut national de l’environnement industriel et des risques (INERIS)
- International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS)
- Joint Research Centre (JRC) (formerly European Chemicals Bureau)
- National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (Japan)
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- U.S. National Toxicology Program
- U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Public Health England
- Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS®)
- Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment (TERA)
- United Nation Environment Programme (UNEP)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
ChemEXPERT is regularly enhanced with new content and updated continually, ensuring that you always have access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date research.
What do ChemEXPERT records include?
With content from hundreds of prominent, authoritative, and highly reputable sources, information in ChemEXPERT is extensive and diverse. Records include:
- Chemical Testing Information
- Data Summaries
- Fact Sheets
- Laboratory Chemical Safety Summaries
- Occupational Health Guidelines
- Public Health Statements
- Risk/Hazard Assessment Reports
- Scientific Literature Reviews
- Study Overviews and Data
- Technical Reports
- Toxicity Summaries
- Toxicological Profiles
- … and much more
Information is international in scope, and records provide detailed coverage of the chemical(s) on which they focus. Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses ChemEXPERT?
ChemEXPERT is used by toxicologists, pharmacologists, product stewards, occupational physicians, product safety specialists, risk assessors, and other chemical safety professionals needing comprehensive chemical hazard and toxicology information to make informed decisions.
What do you get along with your access to ChemEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special - The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Click here to view our brochure.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!