Access vital botanical and phytochemical information from multiple sources, quickly and easily.
With BotanyEXPERT, we deliver detailed and authoritative data on the chemical properties and toxic effects of plants..
BotanyEXPERT provides integrated access to content from many of the world’s leading botanical information sources. Enabling instant search and retrieval of countless records and documents, it puts the content you need right at your fingertips.
BotanyEXPERT delivers current, in-depth data on thousands of phytochemical substances. Offering extensive coverage, it contains information from many leading international sources, including:
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) Botanical Identity References Compendium
- American Botanical Council - Commission E Monographs
- American Botanical Council - Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission
- Chinese Herbs & Co. Database
- European Medicines Agency - Herbal Medicinal Products
- Globinmed (Global Information Hub On Integrated Medicine) Poisonous Plants Database
- Longwood Herbal Task Force Documents
- MedFacts Natural Products
- Medline Plus - Drugs, Herbs and Supplements
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) - Herbs at a Glance
- Phytochemical and Drug Target Database (PDTDB)
- Traditional Medical and Pharmaceutical Database
- Tropical Plant Database
What do BotanyEXPERT records include?
The information provided in BotanyEXPERT is thorough and diverse, varying based upon its source. Records contain numerous key data points, which often include:
- Botanical Classification
- Images and Chemical Structures
- … and much more
Documents provide detailed coverage of the plants and related chemical(s) on which they focus, and much of the information within them has international scope and relevance.
Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses BotanyEXPERT?
BotanyEXPERT is used by toxicologists, pharmacologists, botanists, and other plant science professionals who need comprehensive botanical, phytochemical, and toxicological information to make informed decisions.
What do you get along with your access to BotanyEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special - The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Click here to view our brochure.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!