Sometimes the primary literature is the only source for information on your chemical of concern.
TOXLINE Special delivers the primary literature with a simple-to-use index covering over 1 million chemicals.
TOXLINE Special is a bibliographic database with an assortment of citations from specialized journals and other sources. It provides references covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals. TOXLINE Special includes:
- Aneuploidy (ANEUPL)
- Environmental Mutagen Information Center File (EMIC)
- Environmental Teratology Information Center File (ETIC)
- Epidemiology Information System (EPIDEM)
- Hazardous Materials Technical Center (HMTC)
- Health Aspects of Pesticides Abstract Bulletin (HAPAB)
- NIOSHTIC (NIOSH)
- Pesticides Abstracts (PESTAB)
- Poisonous Plants Bibliography (PPBIB)
- Swedish National Chemicals Inspectorate (RISKLINE)
What do TOXLINE Special records include?
A broad range of information is provided for all substances in TOXLINE Special. Records typically contain many fundamental data points, including:
- CAS Registry Number(s)
- Entry Month
- Secondary Source ID
- Document Number
Regardless of its source and focus, information in every record is presented in a concise and easy-to-access manner. Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses TOXLINE Special?
TOXLINE Special is used by chemical safety professionals seeking new articles in the primary literature or older articles referenced in the secondary literature.
What do you get along with your access to TOXLINE Special?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!