Gather GHS classification and labelling information with just a few clicks.
ToxPlanet simplifies GHS intelligence with our easy-to-use C&L Inventory solution.
C&L Inventory delivers continually-updated data on more than 145,000 substances found in the European Chemicals Agency’s (ECHA's) Classification and Labelling Inventory. It contains classification and labelling information on notified and registered substances received from manufacturers and importers. The Inventory also includes harmonised classifications when available.
What do C&L Inventory records include?
C&L Inventory records include:
- Harmonised classification - Annex VI of Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP Regulation)
- Seveso III Data
- Notified classification and labelling
Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses C&L Inventory?
C&L Inventory is used by chemical safety professionals engaged in any of the following activities:
- Determing GHS labelling requirements
- Authoring and/or verifying SDSs and product labels
- Administering chemical approval processes
- Investigating product substitution
- Assembling competitive intelligence
- Conducting alternative assessments
What do you get along with your access to C&L Inventory?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) - An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ - Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special - The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ - A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to claim your Free Trial today!