Knowing what is potentially harmful and/or fatal to a fetus is of paramount importance, especially in the workplace. Along with physicians and pharmacologists, toxicologists, industrial hygienists, safety managers, hazmat/safety personnel, environmental managers, and risk assessment professionals all need to know the effects of various workplace or industry-specific chemicals, specifically in the area of teratogens.
Anyone who works with chemicals knows that understanding what is considered teratogenic is a substantial responsibility. The required information must be accurate, thorough, and completely current. Finding this information can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and expensive. Here’s how ToxPlanet can help you identify if a chemical is considered a teratogen.
Why Is ToxPlanet’s ReproEXPERT the Most Reliable Way to Identify if a Chemical is Considered a Teratogen?
- Searching, saving, and sharing pertinent information is easy with ReproEXPERT’s easy-to-use interface.
- Data is monitored daily and constantly updated to insure the client is seeing the most cutting-edge and accurate information.
- Rather than solely using chemical names, ToxPlanet’s users can also use CAS numbers to accurately identify chemicals.
- Our products contain an index of over 5 million synonyms to insure astute and thorough research.
- Users save time because pertinent information is quickly and easily available and they therefore spend less time actually looking for the information.
- Log on from anywhere! Laptops, mobile devices, and tablets are all compatible with ReproEXPERT’s interface.
- ReproEXPERT saves our clients money as it helps users access information from numerous sites within one integrated resource.
- ToxPlanet grants access to hard to find content, including grey literature.
- ToxPlanet’s products provide our clients with one, all-encompassing search of more than 8 million documents.
- A tabbed interface makes our website easy to use and navigate.
ToxPlanet’s ReproEXPERT and Teratogens
ToxPlanet offers an intuitive international interface focused on human reproductive risk data. Aptly named ReproExpert, this product provides environmental and safety professionals access to the following resources:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Teratologic Evaluations
- TERIS – The Teratogen Information System
- Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction (CERHR) – Expert Panel Reports
- National Toxicology Program (NTP) – Reproductive Assessment by Continuous Breeding (RACB) Studies and Abstracts
- Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction (CERHR) – WEB Tables
- National Toxicology Program (NTP) – Short Term Developmental and Reproductive Toxicity (RDGT) Studies and Abstracts
- Shepard’s Catalogue of Teratogenic Agents
- Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction (CERHR) – Monographs
- Department of Defense (DOD) – Teratogenic, Mutagenic, and Genotoxicity Studies and Reports
Calling All Environmental Health and Safety Professionals!
Watch ToxPlanet’s informational video to see how our products can enhance your company’s research.
Do you still have questions? Contact us to obtain a free fifteen-day trial and gain access to all of our databases, documents, and updates and experience how ToxPlanet is a remarkable and indispensable resource.
ToxPlanet vs. Teratogens
ToxPlanet puts the necessary and life preserving information at your fingertips. Keep humanity and our Earth healthy while also producing products that make life better and easier.
We have one Earth and one life. Let’s make sure we take care of both…together.